Just Simple Things


oversized_jacket
oversized_coat spring
Jacket - Crispin & Basilio , Top - Lola Paige, Maxi Skirt - H&M, Gladiators - Cole Haan, Purse - Jigsaw

Just a simple outfit that I wore over the weekend that I thought I would share with you guys. I was definitely dressed for comfort but with an attention to detail. This Lola Paige tank looks basic from the front, but glance at it from the side and it's a whole other story. I know, I know. It's November but I still occasionally wear my gladiators. This is actually a very common dress practice in Southern California, where we can have heat waves even in the middle of December. The weather man says it is going to be in the 90's today! But the weather was so lovely this weekend, and my feet felt like coming out of hiding. So there you go. I promise, no more sandals until spring from now on!

And here is a pretty looking jumble of outfits that I heart with, well, all my heart. All I know is that I need myself more maxi skirts, an oversized coat for my winter vacations, super flare leg jeans, knitted sweaters, super skinny black jeans (my year-round essential), and color-blasted pants. I love dressing up during this season! There are so many possibilities!


oversized_coat girl jacket
black coat




coat girl sweeter
Pictures from Stockholm Streetstyle and The Fashion Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment